[·Небо...·]

Объявление

Администраторы:
1. . Мацури

Новости форума:
1. ° Ролевая игра пока не может начатся, т.к нужны все главные герои!! Так что спешите гости занять роль!!
2. ° Теперь у нас на форуме есть встроенный мини-чат. Все бегом регистрироватся в чат и общатся!
3. ° Продолжается набор администрации( администраторов, модераторов). Если желаете им стать, то скажите а я обдумаю ваше желание.
4. ° Каждый сможет вести свой мини-дневничек у нас на форуме. Кто желает себе иметь дневник, то дайте знать нам и можете создавать и вести его!!
Время на форуме:

Модераторы:
1. Асакура Такеши
Сюжет форума:
Ёрито- обычный парень, который живет к городке Канами и любит фотографировать небо. Как то раз он рано утром встретил девушку, что била ногой по автомату. на следующее утро он встретил ее с такой же ситуацией. А через какое то время он ее нашел в церкви и помог ей спастить от мужчины с мечом,
которыйх хотел убить ее. Ёрито забрал к себе домой жить девушку, что звали Мацури и он вскорее узнал, что она не человек а яка...
Полезные ссылки:
1. Чат
2. Роли
3. Анкеты
Для гостей
Здравствуй гость, ты попал на ролевую по аниме Небо. Не сиди на главной странице- а регистрируйся!
Если желаешь узнать об этом аниме, то ознакомся с ним в специальных для этого раздела!
Герои месяца:
1.Нет
2.Нет
3.Нет

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » [·Небо...·] » [Стихи] » Стихи Мацури

Стихи Мацури

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 35

Тут я выкладываю стихи, что я сочинила

Вся жизнь идет как южный ветер,
Идет на север и на юг.
Но ведь дороже всех на свете,
Это родной для тебя друг.
Но ты все поздно понимаешь,
Что он тебе словно родной
А ты сама всегда считаешь
Что он безжалостный, дурной
Сказав однажны эту строчку
Поверь, обратно не возьмешь
Поставишь между дружбой точку
И друга больше не вершешь..
А желеть то долго будешь,
Сказав самой себе "Зачем?"
А друг тебя ведь не услышит,
И не поможет он ничем.
Вот знай, что дружба всех важнее,
Дороже золота, любви.
И не покажется смешнее,
Что дружбу потеряли мы...

Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this website on a regular basis, if so afterward you will without doubt get nice know-how.

Excellent weblog right here! Also your site so much up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your associate link for your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am actually pleassant to read everthing at single place.

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this article is great. Thanks!

Thanks for finally writing about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

Ahaa, its good discussion about this post at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

Greetings! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with my site =). We could have a link alternate agreement among us

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there,  You've done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.

I have read some good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to create this type of excellent informative website.

I really love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal website and would like to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Thank you!

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

First of all I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your site unintentionally, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

I believe what you published was actually very logical. But, what about this? suppose you added a little content? I ain't saying your content isn't solid., however what if you added something that grabbed a person's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little vanilla. You might glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they write post titles to get viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a picture or two to get readers interested about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

Great post.

I simply couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I really loved the usual information a person supply to your guests? Is gonna be back often in order to inspect new posts

I read this article completely regarding the difference of hottest and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

Howdy! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you have got right here on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

Stunning quest there. What occurred after? Good luck!

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am genuinely happy to read all at single place.

I think the admin of this website is genuinely working hard in favor of his web page, as here every stuff is quality based material.

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Appreciate it

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » [·Небо...·] » [Стихи] » Стихи Мацури